Creating project "BizTalk project name"






Couple of years ago from now when I started working with BizTalk 2009. I was very excited and wanted to dig in more and more .

So I started with creating a BizTalk project in Visual Studio 2008, going through the Tutorials and following the instructions.

I successfully completed the tutorials(It is a big Achievement for a starter... :) ). Now it was time to try something on my own.

But that day I got error "Creating project ‘BizTalk project name’… project creation failed." --- Now this was a big issue for me!!!!

After some looking here and there(Google) I found the reason. The culprit was updates which had successfully done the other night.

Below is the link which acted as Saviour then  :)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee449462(v=bts.10).aspx


If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to do in comments section below !!!


Do share if you find this helpful .......
 
                          Knowledge Sharing is Caring !!!!!!


Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions or questions or want to share something then please drop a comment

Previous Post Next Post