While working on the Scheduler POC for the article BizTalk Server : Scheduling Orchestration using Trigger Message, received below error while deploying the application using the visual studio.
Why it happened: It happened because Microsoft.BizTalk.Scheduler assembly which is used by Scheduled Task Adapter was missing in the GAC .
What to do :
· Open BizTalk administration console
· Right click on application "BizTalk Application 1" (The shared application in which assemblies related to scheduled Task Adapter is installed)
· Select Add | BizTalk Assemblies
· Click the Add button
· Browse and select C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013\Microsoft.BizTalk.Scheduler.DLL
· Click Open
· Check on Overwrite all
· Check on:
· “Add to the global assembly cache on add resource (gacutil)”
· “Add to the global assembly cache on MSI import (gacutil)”
· “Add to the global assembly cache on MSI file install (gacutil)”